Comedy Mentor Judy Croon
Judy Croon Canada’s Keynote Humorist, TEDx speaker, comedian, radio host, Second City stand up coach, and author has been wowing audiences for over 20 years. Judy leaves no comic behind!
She has worked with many celebrities including; John Cleese, Jon Stewart, and Joan Rivers.
Her specials have appeared on NBC, CBS, CTV, and The Comedy Network. She is a co-author of ‘From the Stage to the Page: Life Lessons from Four Funny Ladies!”
Judy draws from her standup performance and coaching experience to entertain, inform, and inspire.
Judy’s comedy writing coaching sessions showed the creators:
- How to write comedy with easy fun exercises.
- How to avoid three common mistakes new comedians make.
- How to figure out what their ‘hook’ is
- How to take everyday events and experiences and blow them up.
- How to make funny situations funnier.